The purpose of a list is to place your subscribers into relevant groups.
Example: You have a list of subscribers that are developers and another list containing designers. You might only want to send out a newsletter to your subscribers that are developers. Using lists allows you to achieve this.
- To create a list, navigate to the “Lists” sub-menu under “Newsletter”.
- Click on the “Add List” button at the top of the page.
- You will be able to give your list a name and description. This is just for you to identify it.
- Adding subscribers to your list can be done by selecting the relevant list when adding or modifying subscribers.
- Your default list of subscribers can also be set under the “Settings” tab under “Newsletter”