Creating a campaign can be done in just a few clicks.
Navigate to the left of your page and click on “Newsletters” tab.
This will take you to the “My Newsletter Campaigns” page.
We have created a campaign for you to get a feel of how it looks and works. This campaign is called “My First Campaign”.
To create a new campaign you will need to do the following:
- Click on the “New Campaign” button at the top of the page.
- You will be presented with a page where you will need to:
- Decide on a subject. This will be used for you to identify your campaign, as well as the “Subject” line in the email that gets sent out.
- Choose your list of subscribers you wish to send your email campaign to.
- Navigate to the “Next” button where you will be taken to our drag and drop editor.
- In this editor you will be able to create your newsletter in the just a few clicks using Text, Buttons, Blog Posts, Images, Dividers and Social Icons. No coding is required to do this!
- Once you have designed your newsletter click “Next” where you will be taken to our live preview page.
- On the preview page, you will be able to see how your newsletter will look on various devices such as a Desktop, Smartphone, Portrait Tablet and Landscape Tablet.
- Once you are happy with how your newsletter looks, you can click on “Confirm Campaign” where you will be taken to our confirmation page. Should you not be satisfied you can “Return To Editor”, make changes and repeat the last two steps.
- Once you reach the “Confirm Campaign” page you will then confirm or change your Subject of your campaign and list of subscribers you wish to send to.
- You will also be able to change your “Send from” and “Reply to” email addresses and names should you want this campaign to be different from the default send and reply email addresses and names as set out under the “Settings” page.
- Once you are satisfied, you can then click on “Finish & Send”, which will send your newsletter to all of your subscribers.