Adding and removing subscribers can be done under the “Subscribers” tab under “Newsetter”
Adding a subscriber manually.
- Click on “Add Subscriber” where you will be taken to the “Add Subscriber” page.
- Type in a valid email address of the subscriber, as well as their name.
- Choose which list you would like to add them to.
- Click “Add Subscriber” at the bottom of the page. This will add them to your database of subscribers.
Removing a subscriber manually.
- Removing multiple subscribers can be done by clicking on the check box of the relevant subscribers followed by clicking on the “Delete” button at the top of the page.
- Removing a single subscriber can be done by hovering over the relevant subscribers name.
- The option to “Delete” in red will appear. By clicking on this it will remove your subscriber immediately and permanently.
Importing a large amount of subscribers.
- Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Note: Removing subscribers cannot be undone. Once they have been deleted, it is permanent.