WP Tweet Walls allow you to create and add Twitter timelines which are dynamically updated and shows all tweets and activity on your timeline – also allowing you to customize and easily display it on your website.
To create and display timelines on your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to WP Tweet Walls > Timelines in your WordPress Dashboard.
- You will be taken to the page where all your created timelines are shown.
- Click on the “New Timeline” button on the top right corner of the page to create a new timeline.
- You will be presented with a popup form where you can change the settings and information for the following:
- Name: This is the title of your timeline and is displayed on the frontend above your timeline.
- Timeline URL: This is the Twitter URL for the timeline you want to display and should be in the following format with your own timeline: https://twitter.com/solaplugins
- Once you are satisfied with the settings, click on the “Create Timeline” button to create the timeline and it will automatically be added to the list.
- A notification showing the shortcode for the timeline will be shown where you can copy the shortcode from and paste it on your posts or pages. Alternatively, you can view the shortcode for a specific timeline by clicking on the timeline in the timeline list and it will be presented in the bottom left corner of the popup that will be shown and is in the following format:
Timeline does not exist
- You can add this shortcode to any of your posts and pages and it will be displayed on the frontend.